Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's A Beautiful Day!

So after our crazy cold front that caused us to save all our tomatos from freezing, we are back to beautiful days. Monday was perfect! I spent about an hour and a half outside on a blanket doing some reading in the sun (I may have got a slight sunburn, but I don't think so.) At one point when I was driving the car thermometer read 79! It was awesome. Ryan and I had to take advantage of the great weather, and we got our cars all cleaned up.





Yesterday wasn't quite as nice, I think it only got into the 60s, but heck, it's November. Today is another beautiful, warm, sunny day and I am about to head outside to lay on a blanket and do some more reading (I put my sunscrean on just to be safe.) So Texas weather is crazy, but on 79 degree days in November, I will not be complaining about the craziness.

Blue Skies Smiling At Me, Nothing But Blue Skies, Do I See...

8 comments:

Ashley said...

We need to wash our cars so bad! I can get used to this kind of Fall weather! Just say no to winter...

Sheri said...

Yeah, sure, rub it in!

Leanne said...

I love Texas weather!! Enjoy this while it lasts because the news said this weekend is going to be burrrrr cold!

Kacey said...

Gotta love that CRaZY Texas weather!!

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

WE've had great weather too. But we lost all our tomatoes. It was really sad. We didn't get them covered in time before a cold front hit. I was very sad. Anyway you need to call me one of these days. Or send me your number. It would be fun to chat!

Karen said...

Yeah for Global Warming ha ha! It has been in the low 80's here in Santa Rosa as well!

Bingham Bunch said...

"I wanna take you by surprise...and make you realize....Ama--aa--nda!" Just wanted to include a song like you did!!!! I should have done this with our car before we turned into CANADA! Oh well...I guess I now have the excuse to leave it an eyesore to the cities of Burleson and Crowley. Your tomatoes look fantastic...maybe someday we'll attempt a garden and some fresh produce!

Julie said...

so I hear that you are in our neck of the woods on Saturdays now (I talked to Shayne). we are gone for thanksgiving, but would love to get together any Saturday.