Saturday, August 16, 2014

Water Fun

We have spent a lot of time in the water this summer - it has been so fun. Abby has really gotten used to it and loves floating now. She really loves water slides and floating between Ryan and me going down a lazy river. She also loves playing "motor boat", I game my mom used to play with me. Ryan and I have had so much fun with her. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of each of our water adventures (we went to two swim parties at our cities rec center, swimming with friends in their community pools, swimming at the city pool in Grapevine a few times, at the rec center in Keller, at our friend's house, in lakes, etc.), but here is a sampling.













At a swim party at our friends the Walker's after their son's baptism. I LOVE watching Abby and Ryan play. She loves her daddy so much!















When Ryan and I were dating and I was concerned about the Texas heat with the lack of mountains he told me it wasn't a big deal - you just go to the lake. People invite you to join them on their boats all the time. Well, after 11 years of marriage it finally happened. We got out on a boat on the lake with our friends the Days. It was fantastic! I even got up on skies a little bit. I enjoyed knee boarding too. Mostly I just loved being out there with family and friends.








At the Keller Rec Center. Aren't her feet the cutest! I love how wrinkly they get in the water!

No comments: