While we were in Kenya Abby stayed with Ryan's parents. They were so excited to have so much Abby time. They gave her a new toy every single day. They took her to parks, the aquarium, water park, splash pad, etc. They had a lot of fun, except when Abby got sick (she had a cough and fever :(. They got her an antibiotic.) I wanted emails about 50 times a day and around 200 pictures a day so I wouldn't feel like I was missing out. But Abby took pretty much all their energy so I got about 1 email a day and only 2 or 3 pictures the whole time. Beggars can't be choosers, but it was hard, I just missed her. We tried skyping at the beginning but that was too hard on Abby so we did a few phone calls so I could hear her voice, but mostly it was just emailing. But she had a good time and we were grateful to know that our little girl was being well taken care of by people who love her very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment