Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Got It!

Ryan has been in the same position at work for a few years. He's learned a lot, been exposed to a lot of people, and it has been a good job for him. But he recently applied for a new position, which if he got would be a promotion. He's applied for jobs in the past that I have not been thrilled about - but this one I like! I only see pluses to it.
Abby sometimes send him emails with pictures at work. The day he interviewed she sent these:


With someone so cute cheering you on how can you go wrong? He of course got the job, and we're super excited. We had a celebratory day. In the morning we went to the splash park...






Then after naps we went to the zoo...



And then out to eat for a celebratory dinner at Pappadeaux
 
 
Yay for reasons to celebrate!


No comments: