Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our First Ginger Bread Houses - We Are Proud

Well, they never cease to amaze us – our activities committee, with the help of our Stake Activities chair, Sister Beezley, provided us with a fantastic evening of ginger bread house decorating for FHE. Ryan and I have never decorated ginger bread houses together, and Ryan doesn’t think he has ever decorated an actual ginger bread house (just graham cracker ones) and I think I have only assisted my nieces and nephews in making them. But we had so much fun this may be a new tradition for us. Not only did we get make houses and eat more candy than we should have, but we got to know some of the members of our ward better, and that is always fun.

Don't you love the creativity in our ward - the Elders and one of our other friends took off before this picture was taken, but we were impressed with everyone and had a great time.

No comments: