Thursday, April 30, 2009

To Las Vegas Again

My sister Molly and her husband Bruce went on a 2 week cruise and left their kids with my mom to take care of. Molly was worried that Lissa and Timmy wouldn’t get enough attention and that my mom may get a bit overwhelemed and behind in all she always has to do. So I went there for a week to help with the kids. I had a good time, but it was a lot of work and was tiring. But they are cute kids so it was okay. I didn’t see any of my friends while I was there, and really didn’t spend that much time with most of my family. I really mostly just stayed at my parent’s house and took care of kids – which was what I went there for. But my first day there Mindy’s daughter and son, Ellie and Ethan, were over and Lissa and they had a “birthday party” for me, which was so cute and sweet. The next day all my sisters in town came over for Taco Thursday, which is always fun – I love just hanging out with my family, I wish I could do it more often. Another day I went with Mindy’s family, my dad, and Molly’s son Adam to a cub scout picnic where they did an egg drop (my dad and Adam had built an egg drop contraption together). One night I went with my parent’s to a movie. Jenny and Cam and their kids came on Friday – and it was fun to have them. Once they were there Lissa had play-mates, so she took a little less time. Saturday was Michaelanne’s senior prom so we all went over to help/watch her get ready. It was fun to be there for that – she looked really pretty. Monday we went to CJ and Mike’s track meet – which was fun. They did great. My mom made me rolled tacos for a birthday dinner for me (my favorite) and my dad got Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes (cheesecake is my favorite) and Emily’s and Mindy’s families came over to celebrate my birthday – which made me happy. It is the first time that my family has celebrated my birthday in about 10 years – so that was fun. And then the next day I flew out.





The birthday party Ellie, Ethan, and Lissa had for me - too cute.

When Jesse first came to visit Timmy was very curious so he had to take a look.

Lissa, already to go to her princess party.

Okay, look at that smile and tell me you are not completely in-love with him, so adorable!

The tasty cheesecake my dad got me for my birthday - yum!

No comments: