Really - I won! Ryan is incredibly lucky and wins things all the time. His luck has not yet rubbed off on me and I rarely win anything. I can only think of one other time I have ever won anything - I won a Shaq t-shirt in high school because of a can a Ocean Spray Cran-Rasberry juice I bought. But I didn't even like Shaq so I gave the shirt to my sister. Anyway, on December 2 my friend Ashley Myers posted on her blog that she hsa some boxes of Chex Mix Bars that had been sent to her because of a post she had done abouthow much she loved them and she was supposed to give some of them away, and if you wanted to win them to leave a comment. I have done these kind of entries to win before, but since I am unlucky I never thought about it after that. In fact, I totally forgot about it. And even though I read almost all of her posts I guess I somehow missed the one where she listed winners, because I guess my box arrived while I was home for Christmas. But since being home I have been enjoying my box of Chex Mix Turtle Bars. They are definately more of a dessert bar than a breakfast bar - but they are pretty darn good. Thanks Ashley - I'm so happy to have won!
1 comment:
You're welcome! I wondered if you got them. I didn't know you were out of town. I periodically do giveaways so keep checking. I have done bath products, candles, and the Chex bars. It's fun!
Post a Comment